Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for curly hair?

I don't care if it's cheap stuff or salon stuff. I like to let my hair dry naturally but there are parts that tend to frizz. It blows out great but it's long and takes 20-30 minutes.





I am currently using KMS Curl up conditioner and leave in balm. I don't like it so far. I use Biolage shampoo. What is the best shampoo/conditioner for curly hair?
I use PANTENE (best curls) + conditioner for best curls tooWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for curly hair?
I like to use herbal essences. I us the 2 in 1 conditioner and the mousse. Both these products are from the totally twisted set. I also use garnier fructis sleek and shine smoothing milk for frizz. It works well.
Sleek.Look (also by Matrix) is good for curly hair. It helps to cut down on frizz, and define the curls.
curly sue i recommend u use some toni %26amp; guy tigi CURLS ROCK shampoo....



i think garnier sleek and shine works good

No comments:

Post a Comment